Brand New~Royal Ridge~Sleeps 40~Indoor Pool
Size –8 Bedrooms • 9 Bathrooms (8 full, 1 half) 9 Baths (8 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-40
Dive into a royal realm where each door opens to a new adventure. Nestled just 15 minutes from the heart of Pigeon Forge, this expansive 8 BR, 6,500 sq. ft. castle cabin is the epitome of vacation dreams. From the rooftop deck and indoor pool to the 8 uniquely themed bedrooms, every corner promises a tale to be told. Royal Ridge isn't just a place to sleep, it's an experience, that will call you back again and again! Embark on an unforgettable escape into themed wonder and comfort. The perfect blend of luxury and fantasy awaits!
Dolly Parton Room: Immerse yourself in the sparkle and spirit of Tennessee's beloved songbird.
Jungle Room: Embrace your wild side amidst the lush and exotic ambiance.
Basketball Room: Dream about hitting that buzzer beater!
Harry Potter Room: Enter the wizarding world
Treehouse/Camping Room: Reconnect with nature, enjoying the essence of a starlit camping night, indoors!
Music Room: A tribute to the rich history of music in east Tennessee.
Pirate Room: Set sail on grand adventures and treasure-filled dreams!
Christmas Room: Revel in the magic of Christmas, no matter the season.
The pool is ready for any season and pool floats, toys & towels are provided. Above the pool, dine outdoors on the massive, covered patio.
** Airbnb only allows guests to book a max of 16 guests at a time for a reservation regardless of how many the home can accommodate. If you will be having more than 16 guests during your stay, please contact us so we can adjust your reservation for you! Please note, if you reserve your stay for more than 29 guests prior to messaging, the additional guest fee detailed in the house rules will be applied when the total number of guests on the reservation is adjusted.
First Story/Entry Level:
- Large chef's kitchen features full size appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen island with bar seating
- Fully stocked coffee station with Keurig, drip coffee pot, K cups, ground coffee, filters, coffee creamer, and sweetener for the perfect cup of coffee to start off your morning
- Dining area just off the kitchen features dining table with live edge bench seating with seating for 12
- Living room with indoor fireplace, large TV, and views of the mountains beyond
- Covered deck located off the living room features hot tub overlooking the mountains, outdoor dining table, rocking chairs and grill.
- All four main level bedrooms include a king bed, ceiling fan, TV, day bed and trundle and full ensuite bathroom.
- First level includes indoor heated pool with half bathroom & hot tub with mountain views.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer with starter essentials
Second Story/Upper Level:
- King bedroom 5 is located on the second level upstairs and includes a king bed, ceiling fan, TV, day bed and trundle and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 6 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen beds, ceiling fan, TV, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 7 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen bunk beds (sleeps 8 total) beds, ceiling fan, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 8 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen bunk beds (sleeps 8 total) beds, ceiling fan, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Second level includes a fantastic game room with pool table, foosball and a variety of arcade games including vintage California Speed racing game.
- Second level also features large, covered patio and views of the mountains.
- Private driveway can easily accommodate 10+ vehicles
We provide several different types of essentials to start you off during your stay! Depending on the length of your trip, you may wish to purchase additional items as needed. We start all our guests off with:
- Shower essentials: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and toilet paper in each bathroom
- Kitchen essentials: dish soap, dish brush, dishwashing pods, paper towels, salt & pepper
- Coffee essentials: K cups, ground coffee, coffee filters, coffee creamer, and sweetener
- Laundry essentials: laundry pods
BURN BAN UPDATE: **As of 11/16/2023, a burn ban is in effect for Sevier County. Guests are required to observe all burn bans and discontinue usage of the firepit amenity while all burn bans are in effect. A violation of a Commissioner of Agriculture imposed burn ban is a Class A misdemeanor which carries a fine of $2,500 and/or up to 11 months 29 days in jail. Should burn bans not be observed, guests may be reported to local fire authorities and required to leave without refund.**
GROUPS: Airbnb only allows guests to book a max of 16 guests at a time for a reservation regardless of how many the home can accommodate. If you will be having more than 16 guests during your stay, please contact us so we can adjust your reservation for you! Please note, if you reserve your stay for more than 29 guests prior to messaging, the additional guest fee detailed in the house rules will be applied when the total number of guests on the reservation is adjusted.
We are a pet friendly home and happy to welcome pets during your stay! If you plan to bring pets, please read the following pet policy carefully. There is a pet fee of $48 per pet per night. By including pets in your reservation or by bringing pets that are not listed in your reservation to the property, you are authorizing us to collect all applicable pet fees. If you have any questions about our pet policies or how pet fees are processed, please let us know!
EVENTS: We are happy to host special events. Please contact us for special event pricing. Events subject to event pricing include receptions, retreats, etc. Please note, we are only able to host special events that are appropriate for our quiet mountain community and considerate of our neighbors.
BURN BANS: Guests are responsible for researching and observing all Burn Bans in effect. Guests are expected to visit TN Dept of Agriculture for current burn bans prior to any usage of the fire pit amenity. A violation of a Commissioner of Agriculture imposed burn ban is a Class A misdemeanor which carries a fine of $2,500 and/or up to 11 months 29 days in jail. Should burn bans not be observed, guests may be asked to leave without refund.
This home does have stairs to access the second level. There are two stairs to access the front door from the road.
Mountain road disclaimer: If you're unfamiliar with mountain roads, almost all mountain roads off the main city streets/parkway can at times be narrow, steep, and unlit. We always recommend taking your time on these roads and driving a vehicle you are comfortable with There's no rush to get anywhere on mountain time!
The Smoky Mountains are home to a multitude of wildlife including bears, coyotes, racoons, possums, birds, snakes, etc. Please be aware of your surroundings and keep all food items/trash appropriately stored and disposed of. Clean the grill promptly after using to prevent wildlife from visiting!
SECURITY CAMERAS: There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home at the front door of the cabin and exterior of the pool house. Cameras record audio and visual.
Rates & Availability
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
9 Bathrooms (8 full, 1 half)
9 Baths (8 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||